PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
All services provided in our store and, Hacivat Mahallesi, Ankara Yolu Cd. No: 579, 16290 Yildirim / Bursa / Turkey Group at the address registered Vitamin Herbal Cosmetics Pharmaceutical Machinery and Agricultural Products Industry. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. It belongs to our company and is operated by our company.
Our company may collect personal data for various purposes. It is stated below how and in what way the collected personal data are collected, how and in what way these data are protected.
By filling in various forms and questionnaires on our Membership or Store, some personal information (such as name-surname, company information, telephone, address or e-mail addresses) of the members are collected by our store due to the nature of the business.
Our company may send campaign information, information about new products and promotional offers to its customers and members from time to time. Our members can make all kinds of choices about whether or not to receive such information while becoming a member, and then after logging in, this selection can be changed in the account information section or they can make a notification via the link in the notification message received.
During the approval process carried out through our store or by e-mail, personal information transmitted to our store electronically by our members will not be disclosed to third parties except for the purposes and scope specified by the "User Agreement" we have made with our Members.
Our company records and uses the IP address of its members in order to identify problems related to the system and to resolve any problems or disputes that may arise regarding the service provided. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in general and to collect comprehensive demographic information.
Our company may use the requested information for direct marketing by itself or its collaborators, outside the purposes and scope specified in the Membership Agreement. Personal information can also be used to contact the user when necessary. Information requested by our company or information provided by the user or information about transactions made through our store; It can be used by our company and its collaborators in various statistical evaluations, database creation and market research without revealing the identity of our members, outside of the purposes and scope specified in the "Membership Agreement".
Our company, to keep confidential information strictly private and confidential, to consider it as a confidentiality obligation and to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to take all necessary measures and to take all necessary measures to prevent all or any part of confidential information from entering the public domain or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party. is committed to show.
1. Law, Decree Law, Regulation etc. to comply with the obligations imposed by the legal rules issued and in force by the competent legal authority;
2. In order to fulfill the requirements of the "Membership Agreement" and other agreements concluded by our store with users and to put them into practice;
3. Requesting information about users for the purpose of conducting a research or investigation duly carried out by the competent administrative and judicial authority;
4. When it is necessary to provide information to protect the rights or security of users.
Never write down your credit card number or passwords in the e-mails you send to the Customer Services of our store regarding any of your orders. Information contained in e-mails can be viewed by third parties. Our company cannot guarantee the security of the information transferred from your e-mails under any circumstances.
Our company can obtain information about the users visiting our store and the use of the website by using a technical communication file (Cookie-Cookie). The mentioned technical communication files are small text files that a website sends to the user's browser to be stored in the main memory. The technical communication file facilitates the use of the Internet by storing the status and preferences about the site.
The technical communication file helps to obtain statistical information about how many people visit the site, for what purpose, how many times a person visits the site, and how long they stay on the site, and dynamically generate advertisements and content from user pages specially designed for users. The technical communication file is not designed to receive data or any other personal information from the main memory or your e-mail. Most of the browsers are originally designed to accept the technical communication file, but users can tCONSUMER RIGHTS - CAYMA - CANCELLATION REFUND CONDITIONS
through the website you are 1.Kullan if you place an order electronically, you agree to the offered preliminary information you consent form and distance selling contract.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law on Consumer Protection No.6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
3. Cargo charges, which are the shipping costs of the product, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5.Sat received the product, if any, in accordance with the qualifications specified in order to guarantee complete and document must be submitted with the document, such as operating instructions.
In case of the sale of products that have been impossible 6.Sat, the seller to the buyer in writing within 3 days from the time he learned of this situation is obliged to report it. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
7. If the buyer does not pay for the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product is terminated.
PURCHASES MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card paid by the buyer has been used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer will pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days. must be returned to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE TIME FOR UNEXPECTED REASONS:
9. If there is a force majeure that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar one, or the postponement of the delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment was made in cash, this fee shall be paid to him in cash within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible for the bank to transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
OBLIGATION OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer will inspect the contractual goods / service before delivery; crushed, broken, torn packaging, etc. will not receive the damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services will be deemed undamaged and intact. BUYER must carefully protect the goods / services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods / services should not be used. The invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
11. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person / organization at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without any legal or criminal liability and without any justification, provided that the SELLER is informed via the following contact information.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE SELLER'S RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
NAME / TITLE:
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
13.Alıc, while if you purchased a service, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in the service contracts whose service is started with the approval of the consumer.
14 Expenses arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to use the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be made to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" set forth in this contract.
USE OF WITHDRAWAL RIGHT:
16.3. the invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions will not be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
In 17.İa form, a box of items to be returned, packaging, should be delivered complete and undamaged with standard accessories, if any.
18.SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within 10 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notice to the BUYER and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason caused by the BUYER's fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of his fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product within the right of withdrawal.
20. If the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER is decreased due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED OF WITHDRAWAL RIGHT:
21. Goods that are prepared in line with the BUYER's request or explicitly personal needs and that are not suitable for return, underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, items that are in danger of deterioration or that are likely to expire, or products that are not suitable for health and hygiene if the package is opened by the BUYER after delivery, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by nature, Goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement, Electronic The return of the services rendered instantly or the intangible goods delivered to the consumer instantly, as well as audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, packaging was opened by the PURCHASER as required by the Regulation. ir. In addition, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal regarding the services started with the consent of the consumer.
22.Cosmetic and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikini, books, reproducible software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape, etc.) they must be intact and unused.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL RESULTS
23. The BUYER agrees, declares and undertakes that if the payment transactions are made by credit card, if the card is in default, it will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement with the cardholder bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply for legal remedies; The BUYER may request the costs and the counsel's fee from the BUYER and in any case, if the BUYER goes into default due to the debt, the BUYER accepts that the SELLER will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24.Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), you can do it to any of our bank accounts (TL) ............, .........
25. With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installments for any credit card. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.